Saturday, January 7, 2017

Some People Have WAY Too Much Time And WAY Too Much Money On Their Hands

Get a load of the size of this Remote Controlled Crane.

The people involved in this build entire cities and run these little machines all over the place.

Just a guess but I'm thinking a few thousand dollars involved here.

I got sucked into a rabbit hole watching some of these videos and some of this miniature equipment blows my mind.
If you watch the whole video, you will see the guy using a rake handle to knock the lifting slings loose. That's how tall this thing is.
Twelve feet tall I'm guessing.

A twelve foot tall, remote controlled, Toy Crane. Jayzus.

I'm going to have to show this to the Wifely Unit later and threaten to get into this crap. That should be enough to cause her to lighten up on me for the crap I do have going now and make it seem rather harmless and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.