Monday, January 30, 2017

Hand Me That Electrical Tape Fred, I Think I Can Fix This.

Jayzus.




This is on the electric motor for the vintage table saw I got from a buddy a little while back, after I cut off half a roll of nasty old electrical tape it was hiding under.

I am very glad I never tried to plug the fucker in to see if it worked first.

All that bullshit is going away pronto!

I'll see how bad it is inside the peckerhead, hopefully I can just string some new wire using the original switch that is still there.
We shall see.
I will say one thing, that fucker is heavy.

By the way, for those who don't know what a peckerhead is, it's what they call the little box on the side of electrical motors where all the wiring connections are made.


Don't ask me why they call it that, I have no idea but they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.