Saturday, July 9, 2016

I'm Beat, It's Caturday Edition

Fuck. I worked from 3 to 1:15 in the morning this morning, got home at about 1:35, collapsed into my recliner and twenty minutes later got called back in again.
I just got home, again, and am just flat tired.
That means there won't be a post tomorrow unless I do it now because I am going to be sleeping, hard.
Why a Caturday post?

Because when I walked up to the front door a few minutes ago I found a nice big dead rat sitting right in front of the door.
It wasn't there when I left.
Those two murderous felines have been busy again.
Last night, it was a dead bird they had drug in the house and deposited under my wife's chair in the computer room.
I didn't even get a chance to sit down before I had to go dispose of the little body. She was all grossed out.

Those two cats are something else man.
If it moves, it must die.
So here's a little something to show just how focused the little bastards can get when they are after something.
Go near the end to see it in Slow Mo,




I haven't seen any dead rabbits yet but there is a huge field a block and a half away from here so I imagine it's only a matter of time.

It's like Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom around here 24/7 with those fucking cats.

I can't believe there are that many damn rodents around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.