Friday, July 29, 2016

Everyone Is Watching Everyone

I found it more than a bit interesting yesterday to read on a couple of the blogs that they had noticed a huge bump in their readership stats that they discovered came from...... Russia, of all places.

I have been so damn busy that I haven't been paying attention myself so I just went back through the limited amount of data recorded by my free StatCounter account and didn't see that here but it only captures the last 500 hits and then writes over them.

That's because I am a cheap bastard and don't want to pay to upgrade it though.

I did see the usual U.S. Government entities which I have pretty much gotten used to.
They used to kind of freak me out a long time ago, it can be a bit disconcerting to see the Justice Department, Us Department Of Defense Network along with every branch of the military, The Treasury Department, The Spooks from Langley, and of all places, The Office of the Sergeant at Arms for the United States Senate show up repeatedly but it is what it is and they can come here all they want if they haven't got anything better to do.
I hope I entertain you folks as well because I know you are reading this.


So anyways we have the US government watching us, The Russians, The Chinese and I always get a few hits here and there from the perverts over in the Middle East looking for shit I won't bother telling you about. Sick bastards.



While I am on the subject of international visitors, I would like to give a Shout Out to my readers from Across The Pond and the many I get from Down Under too.

Y'all come back now, y'hear? I just love that.


It warms the cockles of my black little heart to be able to point out that I have readers from all the way around the world.
My Dad was pretty proud of me for that too.


Everyone is watching everyone, some of it is surely politically driven and a type of espionage, I am convinced of that.
There isn't a reason in the world that some Ivan over in Moscow should be traipsing around my joint, same thing for Sum Ting Wong in Canton.
My own government snooping around here stinks of paranoia to High Heaven, to point out the obvious.


Although I must admit I have had some pretty rabid political rants in my day, there may just be a few .Gov fans who are enjoying a good skewering here and there. Who the fuck knows.

I am here to tell you though that they do read the Blogs, so do some of the major "news" providers. I was once linked to by the Wall Street Journal several years back on the blog I started out with clear back in '06.
It would surprise you just who may be reading whatever it is you might have to say.

I would wager that I have readers who have been coming here for years and have never left a comment.

You folks need to get over that shyness.
The government knows you come here anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.