Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Great Economic Collapse Is Happening Right Now

Most people won't see it because they aren't looking around far enough.
I try to tell my wife about this occasionally but she is a typical American and doesn't care.
"We'll get by" is about the most I've gotten from her.

I have been watching this now for months and it is happening, right now. When the American stock market crashes again here soon like I think it's going to then all Hell is going to break loose, world wide. Think 2008 on steroids.
The Big wigs tried to play that off as "The Great Recession".
Seven years later we are still in it and it was a Depression by any other name. Now the real bottom is about to drop out.

If you think I'm crazy like my wife does, do yourself a favor and go read what this guy has to say.
He has been watching closer and longer than I have and has a whole list of VERY BAD THINGS happening around the world that are adding up to Big Trouble. Indicator after indicator after indicator, all gone South.

When The Fed announces their little Rate Increase this week then start watching the dominoes closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.