Saturday, December 5, 2015

Help Me Push It Over The Top!

For some reason there is a rather large discrepancy between my Stat Counter stats and the ones from Blogger when it comes to the total amount of page views this Blog has had.

Damned if I remember but it is probably because I added the Stat Counter a while after I started this blog.

Looking at the Blogger stats, I am damned close to going over One Million page views, probably some time next week if I just sit and wait for it.

Like that is going to happen.


According to Blogger, this is where I am at,

Pageviews all time history

994,670

Not too far away.
Do me a favor and help me get over the hump here. It would make a nice early Christmas present.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.