Saturday, March 12, 2016

On Top of Everything Else, Now I Have A Wicked Chest Cold

Fuck me.
I felt a head cold coming on two days ago, yesterday it got worse as the day went on, I was sneezing all fucking day yesterday and last night it slammed me hard.

I slept in the recliner just so I could breathe.
I wake up this morning and my throat and my chest are on fire while at the same time I am sneezing and have turned into a snot factory.
It hurts like a motherfucker to cough and of course now my chest is filling up.

Double fuck me.
It never fails with me that I can't just get a head cold, every time, it goes straight to my chest.

I have shit to do and I ain't gonna get a fucking bit of it done now
I'll more than likely go get some Lights Out in a bottle, otherwise known as Nyquil, and just knock myself the fuck out so I can sleep through some of it.

Miserable fucking shit, I know EXACTLY where I got this fucking cold and would really like to give it back. This is going to be a really bad one, I can feel it and is going to drag the fuck on for weeks.

Son. of. a. bitch. do I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.