Thursday, March 31, 2016

It's Official

I typed that headline with my teeth firmly clenched together because I received my Concealed Pistol permit in the mail today.

Official indeed, I'm on yet another list and having to get permission from the government to protect myself in the first place generally chaps my ass.


On the bright side, I get to go holster shopping now, maybe even new pistol to go in the new holster while shopping.
I'm thinking a .45 might be a bit much for EDC and there is no concealing a six shooter .38 Special with a five inch barrel.

I do have a tiny little .22 Semi Auto but I would have to get lucky trying to hit the side of a large barn with it from ten feet away.

Decisions, decisions.
I'm not a big Semi Auto pistol kind of guy, they can be a pain in the ass. Maybe a nice short barreled revolver with a decent set of grips.

Less moving parts and simple. I like simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.