Thursday, June 1, 2017

Trump Pulls U.S. Out Of Paris Climate Agreement




He touched on the massive legal obligations we would have been subjected to, the diminishing of American sovereignty, the fact that America would have been restricted and at a disadvantage to many other countries.

The need to put cities like Youngstown Ohio, Pittsburgh and Detroit plus numerous other U.S. cities, ahead of Paris.

His closing statement,

" It is time, to make America great again".


I fucking love it.


Now do something.

I am not some doe eyed Trump acolyte.


I want to see results.

Enough of the flowery rhetoric and patriotic speeches.

Put some motherfuckers back to work and get busy doing something about the shit wages everyone has been getting for the last twenty five years.

Then I will be able to point to something and say it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.