Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Clever Storage, 18 Power Tools Stored On 1 Rotating Table With 1 Pull Out Drawer

I'm liking this concept.

I sort of did something along this line of thinking last weekend when I mounted my benchtop drill press, belt sander/disc sander combo, my 1 inch wide belt sander and a tiny little 3 inch bench grinder all on the framework of that giant band saw my neighbor gave me.
I did have to drill 4 holes in it to mount two lengths of 2X2 angle iron to it but it already had a plywood cover on the back half. All I did was stiffen up the mounting of that.
Oh, I also threw my metal chop saw down underneath.
That cleared up a lot of clutter but this here takes that idea to a whole new level.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.