Wednesday, March 8, 2017

This Day Without Women Crap

What, we menfolk finally gonna get some peace and fucking quiet?

Theses broads are being played and don't know it.


I fail to see a downside here if they all want to go raise hell somewhere where I aint all day.

BTW, I know how to make my own fucking sandwiches, besides, there are always options.....


I was a bachelor for a long fucking time, I can damn well take care of myself.

Fortunately for me, my wife is pretty damn old fashioned when it comes to the relationships between the sexes.
She cracks my ass up sometimes when she yells at women on the television to get back in the fucking kitchen where ya belong.

She takes care of the house, pays the bills on time and all the other shit that women traditionally did and I go to work every day, take care of the vehicle maintenance, shit that breaks around the house and the grilling.
She even takes care of the garbage.

That's a keeper there boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.