Sunday, March 26, 2017

Fixed That Motherfucker

OK, you tell me.
I spent a couple of hours fucking with the blog format the other night after it shit the bed.

Coincidentally, it shit all over the blankets just shortly after I posted something critical of the almighty Google.

Google owns Blogger in case you weren't aware of it.
Blogger is the free Blog service Google lets people all over the world use for nothing.

I couldn't get the three column format to line up to save my fucking life after the entire left column suddenly disappeared, everything wanted to squeeze off to the left when I tried to put it back.
The template on my dashboard said it was still there but it wouldn't appear on the blog.

I get on this fucking laptop here a bit ago and in less than five fucking minutes I fixed it.

Done.

I didn't do a damned thing different from what I was trying to do the other night either.

Coincidence my achin' ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.