Saturday, October 15, 2016

Making Breakfast

Most people would call it Brunch due to the time of day but we are on the Swingshift schedule around here.
First up, the making of the bacon.

Please excuse the crappy cell phone pictures, as much abuse as I have heaped upon the poor thing I am lucky it still works at all.

That was my Granny's cast iron pan, I have had it myself for over thirty years now so I can pretty much guarantee that it is at least sixty years old. You just don't see square cast iron pans very often.


Then the taters go on.


I threw in a tube of giant biscuits into the oven, the wife whipped out a package of Country gravy that literally took seconds to make after the water boiled and then I fried up some eggs in the bacon grease.
Not what anyone would ever call a healthy breakfast but fuck those idiots.
I know what I like and there it is.

As soon as I clean up then I am going to start chopping vegetables and making a large pot of chicken soup for later on.
I stopped at Wally World late last night after work and got the fixin's and a 6 quart stock pot to throw it in.

Believe it or not, I do know how to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.