Saturday, October 22, 2016

Goin' To The Show

I haven't seen Alice Cooper in concert yet, the wife has though.
We're taking the whole fam damily and heading across the creek to Portland and catch him on his way through tonight.
It falls under the category of this is probably your last chance kinda deal.
Just like The Who and Black Sabbath, all these guys are getting way up there and I would like to see as many of these older Rock and Roll shows as I can before one of us kicks over dead.
I found this video over on Youtube as thought it was perfect for the season.



See ya's later.


Updated,

One hell of a show, I am very glad I got to see that finally.
It just so happens that I may have finally found a presidential candidate that I can officially endorse.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.