Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Fishing Trip AAR

It was gorgeous yesterday after he wind died down in the morning. Sunny, downright hot in the afternoon. At one point I pretty much had a five mile stretch of the Columbia river all to myself it seemed. No one on the dock, not a tug boat, speed boat, fishing boat or water ski to be seen. If it wasn't for the fact that Highway 14 was a couple hundred yards away it would have been perfect.

The fish must have had other things to do though. I caught one tiny little dude all day.


Doesn't matter, it was the peace and quiet I was after.
I finished up the paperback, had some Chicken On A Stick for lunch and just relaxed all damn day.

It was great. I'll be doing that again here real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.