Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I've Seen One Even Better


Yep, I saw one that beat that once.
Driving down a 4 lane highway with those concrete barriers down the middle, at the end of a straightaway over half a mile long just outside of Camas Washington, there sat a 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo with all 4 wheels off the ground, straddling one of those barriers, lengthwise!!
It was perfectly centered and balanced like someone had picked it up and set it there.

I have absolutely no idea how the idiot managed to do it but there it was. There were two cop cars and a wrecker sitting there too with everybody standing around looking at the damn thing.

I often wonder how in the hell they ever got that thing down without tearing the shit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.