Monday, May 2, 2016

Gone Fishing

I went yesterday afternoon, didn't even get a nibble.

It was great.

Going again today, taking the Rat.
It's supposed to get up to 85 degrees.
I don't give a damn if I catch a fish or not, it's nice to get away for a bit.
I took these with my cell phone,this is on the dock at Washougal, my old stomping grounds.




Hopefully I will get some of the wildlife today, more than likely going to get sunburned too.
I was talking to someone the other day that knows me really well and I was lamenting the fact that I hadn't been doing anything but work for a long time.
They told me I needed to get the hell off the internet, go fishing and take a book to read.
I used to be a voracious reader and can't even remember the last time I read a book.

Like I said, this person knows me well.

As you can see, I am taking their advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.