Sunday, January 3, 2016

Not Something You See Every Day Around Here

I woke up and looked outside and see that it snowed around here last night, couple of inches maybe.

As I am sitting here pondering my navel and drinking coffee I start hearing somebody revving the shit out of an engine somewhere nearby but I'm not paying a lot of attention to it.

Next thing I know I hear this engine go screaming past the house out front.

So I get off my dead ass to go see what the fuck is going on just in time to see this guy on a snowmobile go flying back down the street the other way.

I  ran back to grab my phone to try and get a picture because he had come back again and stopped right in front of my house but by the time I got back to the window all that was left was a puff of Two Stroke smoke and he was long gone.

That's a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.