Sunday, January 31, 2016

Achievement Unlocked: Geezerdom


If you had known me when I was in my twenties you would have bet the farm that I wouldn't have made it to 30 because I was pretty actively trying to kill myself in various ways. Even I didn't think I would so it's nothing short of Providence that I am still around.
I have been told that I should write a book about some of the stunts I have pulled and the crap I have lived through. People would think I was making shit up but I have witnesses. Crazy fucking shit man.
I'm sure it would be highly entertaining, if I could just remember about half of it.

It's like I heard somewhere one time, if you lived through the 80's and can remember it then you didn't really live through the 80's. It's more like I survived the 80's.

That reminds me,

FUCK DISCO!


Dear God how I hated that shit.
But I survived that crap too.

So happy fucking birthday to me, I'm 56 years old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.