Sunday, January 10, 2016

It looks Like I'll Be Able To Eat Next Week At Least

Seattle pulled out a squeaker of a win over the Vikings when the Vikings kicker missed an easy field goal with 26 seconds left in the game.

I had to take the kid to work at the beginning of the Third Quarter and it wasn't looking good for the Seahawks at that time.
He remembered when Seattle lost the Superbowl last year that my wife was so despondent that she basically didn't cook anything for a month.

I'd survive either way, she was gone to her folks yesterday and I had been hankering some real food for a while so I dug out my Cast Iron frying pans and went down to the little Mexican store where I got 5 pounds of potatoes, some fresh cut Pork Chops and some onions.
I came home and fried the shit out of the Pork chops, stuck them in the oven to keep them warm and then fried the shit out of some potatoes and onions.



Real food. I live on sandwiches and breakfast bowls all week so when the weekends roll around I want something substantial.

I pigged out man.

So if Seattle winds up choking, I know how to cook pretty damn good when I want to and ain't gonna starve, even if my poor wife throws herself into the pity pit.

She puts the Fan in Fanatic for sure.

I love her dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.