Sunday, November 13, 2016

Goin' To See A Man About A Mule

Don't ask me why.
Maybe because I remember my Grandfather fucking with them and then me getting to play with them out in the garden, maybe because I am an idiot. It's about a 25/75 combo more than likely. My memory ain't that good and I can damn sure be an idiot sometimes.


I saw it on Craigslist for $50 and it's just a few miles away.
These things are getting pretty hard to find anymore that don't cost ya an arm and a leg.
It's in rough shape, I do know that already, the wheels are rusted through for one thing but the motor ain't froze up and it's an old Wisconsin.
I bet it's been twenty years at least since I worked on one of those.
I'm supposed to go pick it up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.