Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Space Museum Pics, McMinnville Oregon

This is the first batch of a bunch I took while on the last day of the family vacation when we went to see the Spruce Goose in McMinnville Oregon.
An aviation buff could spend a week at this place!
I haven't downloaded the pics of the Spruce Goose or the contents of that huge building yet, all of these are from a separate building used to display their space collection. This is by no means all of the pictures I took inside but there is only so much room one one blog post.

Enjoy!




























When I get some more time I will sort through some more and post them later.

If you ever get out this way I strongly urge you to take one whole day and go see this.
Take plenty of money because it's not cheap but it rivals the Smithsonian's display.
I was there once and saw that a very long time ago. This is just a fraction of the pictures I took.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.