Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Newest Post Is Over At My New Wordpress Site

I have a shit ton of work to do to it but I have already imported all the old posts and their respective comments from here to there.

The biggest challenge is going to be the Blogrolls. Holy Mother of God.

I tried using the import tool and got an error message back, "XML Error: Comment must not contain '--' (double-hyphen) at line 602",
whatever the fuck that means and wherever the fuck line 602 would be escapes me.
In case you haven't noticed, a Computer Geek, I am not. If I have to manually import both blogrolls then it is going to be a long time before it gets completely done.

The one thing I am going to miss about Blogger is the automatically updating blogroll, that is an extremely cool function that I am pretty sure Wordpress does not have anything to replace with.

So if you are reading this and have a blog with me on your blogroll then I am asking nicely if you could update it for me please.
The new site's address is right here,


The Vulgar Curmudgeon



Please be patient with me, it is going to take me quite a while to get the place dialed in the way I want it to look but I will get there eventually.
I have used Wordpress in the past but never really got the hang of it and now I have to relearn what little I did know.

Either way, I will be phasing out here and in the not too distant future this will be yet another archived site for me with a link to my newest adventure in blogging.

No matter what though, the writing is on the wall where Google is concerned.




Adios motherfuckers.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for shаring your thoughts on cvv ⲟr cvv2.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wɑs recommended this blog by my cօusin. I'm nnot suгe
    whether this posеt iѕ written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
    You are amazing! Thankѕ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see a solider who put's his life on the line or a basketball player that brought hashish oil into a Communist country and expects no reprisals?

    ReplyDelete


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.