Monday, April 10, 2017

Harbor Freight Coupon Cheat Sheet Page

I know, I know.
Sometimes one can find a deal on something that isn't a complete piece of junk there though.
I stumbled on this site by watching some Youtube video.
It has every single current Harbor Freight coupon on it and it is searchable too.
Most of the time you don't even have to print them out, I just show it to them on my phone and as long as they can read and punch in the numbers you are good to go.
All the free stuff is there plus those ever handy 20% and 25% off coupons, with their expiration dates.
I spend way too much money at that place as it is so being able to just whip out a 25% coupon for something will make a difference.

Here is the link,

Harbor Freight Coupon Page.


You can curse my name later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.