Friday, December 9, 2016

Nice Little Ice Storm That Blew Through Here Yesterday.

Snow, freezing rain, sustained winds over 30 mph, we had it all.
I was outside working in that mess for a little while last night with the freezing rain coming in sideways.
I damned near didn't get out of the parking lot at work because it was literally a sheet of ice. It's up on a hill too so that was interesting coming down off of that.
El Camino's are renowned for their ability to handle ice and snow don't ya know.

Not.

Lost internet before I got home.
I stuck my head outside this morning to consult my weather station and was greeted by this,


It's a crappy picture but if you look close you can see the little icicles hanging off it.

The roads are OK at the moment but there is still ice all over everything else.
Going back to work in just a minute.
Fuck, am I glad it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.