Sunday, September 4, 2016

Looking For Input On Your Thoughts About What Is Coming

I read a lot.
News, Blogs, opinion pieces, how to's, all kinds of things.

Lately I have been getting the definite sense that people in general are on edge because there is no clear idea of what the near term future holds regarding this ridiculous election coming up.
I say ridiculous because that's exactly what it is if you step back and look at it.

This general feeling that something bad is coming is unlike any election season that I can remember and I have been watching them since 1978, even earlier actually.
I was kind of following politics clear back when Nixon had his Waterloo.
I was just a kid then but I was paying attention. The Viet Nam war was on television every night throughout almost my entire childhood and I breathed a huge sigh of relief when they finally ended the draft and that war when I was 13 years old.
It was staring me in the face.


So if you look at it that way, I have been observing politics in this country for over forty years now and I will repeat myself when I say that I can not remember people being on edge so much as I have been noticing lately in that entire time.

Until now.

What I am wondering is what you folks that come here are thinking. I am genuinely curious.

The conversations you have with yourselves, inside your heads.

Are you resigned to the worst case you can imagine and just going to go with the flow or are you getting your shit together as quickly as possible for what you see as an inevitable Clinton win?

Do you see anything at all that makes you hopeful for better times ahead and are planning for that accordingly?

What are you guy's thinking and if you are moved to the point you are taking action, what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Don't be a stupid dickhead and I won't delete your comment.